MAR GREGORIOS COLLEGE LAW REVIEW (MGCLR)
A SOCIO-LEGAL RESEARCH JOURNAL
The E-Journal accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; If we receive more articles of repute two issues will be published.
- The date for submission is 15th December, 2020. All submissions after the date shall not be considered.
- The articles should have an abstract, of not more than 250 words, with keywords.
- Authors should submit an undertaking that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within 10 days of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of review of their piece.
- The submissions have to be sent to the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org